Rotterdam | Werktuigbouwkunde | Autotechniek | Breda | internationaal | HBO | Heavy Lifting | Project Engineer | Project Management | scheepsbouwkunde | aerospace | Dordrecht | reizen | autocad | mechanical engineering | hydraulics | structural engineer
Providing technical solutions from “A to Z” for all activities during the commercial and execution phase of projects. Responsible for the technical and commercial scope, budget (cost management), (re)sourcing, timing and safety, quality and environmental framework. Giving technical assistance to Project Manager regarding client contacts.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Drawing up and managing manuals, standard procedures and technical database.
- Making of drawings and calculations of supporting constructions/lifting devices for Lifting and Heavy Transport projects.
- Assisting the Project- and Site Manager in project preparation and handling technical issues during
- execution – being the technical SPOC.
- Striving for continuous improvement towards own performance and that of department
- Being an Ambassador towards (future) clients, suppliers, other third parties and internally
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Is able to work with standard rules and guidelines with respect to strength calculations.
- Able to work with computerized drawing programs, Autocad, etc.
- Able to read and interpret plans & drawings.
- Able to perform strength calculations, mechanics, stability and other calculations.
- Able to verify the operational feasibility on the spot (IMPORTANT!)
- Three (3) years similar work experience as a Project Engineer (does not have to be in same sector necessarily)
- Accuracy, Innovation, Eagerness to learn, Responsibility, Independence.